Monday, August 23, 2010

A DAY WITH EWAN McINTOSH

Finishing off today with Ewan McIntosh

What are my Takeaways from my day?

# The 100 Hour Challenge

100 hours equates to an hour a day for 3 months

I need to identify the

“Extraneous Pillars” – what are the blockers

“My Desires and Passions” – what will inspire me to succeed

“My Aspirations” – how will it help me move forward in a direction of my instigation

Note – The 100 Hour Challenge can not be to do with work!!

I need to share this so that others can see that I am doing this.

Send email to Ewan@notosh.com if the following avenues have not helped –

Edu.blogs.com

New_tech_in_practice

# Subscribe to Edute.ch

A great blog to inspire

# Work to have Ewan spend time in Rotorua next year.

No comments:

RELLCO

RELLCO
Our Cluster Journey Together Into New Horizons.