Friday, June 25, 2010

UPLOADING ARTICLES VIA EMAIL

OK - Here goes. I am uploading this to my blog via email. Will also be trying to do this via my iphone. Tips welcome.

I just don't seem to find the time I need to blog on this site. I value reflection and the storage of my thoughts for revisiting at a later time. However travelling in a car so much and increasing hours of activity is stifling my activity. A handy pen plucked from the visor of my car is replacing the blog article, resulting in the back of my hand being covered in ink most days. Useful though as my jottings then need to be actioned before my hands are next plunged into water.

If I can post directly from my outlook express it means I can jot my thoughts down while offline.

Let's see how this works.

Emailed by Lorraine - at Capers, 24th June

Posted via email from Lorraine's posterous

No comments:

RELLCO

RELLCO
Our Cluster Journey Together Into New Horizons.