Monday, June 28, 2010

POSTEROUS

Have you got a blogger account?
If you have then you need to hear about Posterous.
Posterous makes blogging ridiculously easy.

Fancy emailing your blog article directly to your blog from your email package? I have done it and it works! It makes posting so much easier.

I signed up for my own posterous account at
https://posterous.com/main/register
All you need to do is email a message or article to post@posterous.com

In return you will receive an email from Posterous with a link to follow.

You then log into your posterous account using your email address.

I set up the posterous account to "autopost" to my blogger account.
I could also get it to post to Facebook, twitter etc. Not sure about Classblogmeister but I'll try that out too.

I
simply attached sound files (podcasts), photos and images, urls, video etc. to an email addressed to post@posteorus.com and they all arrived in my blogger article posting. See below

When I got the time I was able to go in to my blogspot article in blogger and edit the published blog article just to make it look a little neater but that is not absolutely necessary

I even set my i-phone up with PicPosterous. Now I can send photos and articles to my blog straight from my phone. See the Pikowai one below.

Try posterous.
It does make blogging easier.


A Tip from Another Posterous User -

Finish you email with a hash # followed directly with the word end (no spaces).

This prevents extra bits from your email account being added to your blog article e.g. your signature, contact detail etc.

No comments:

RELLCO

RELLCO
Our Cluster Journey Together Into New Horizons.