Monday, March 31, 2008

THUMBS UP TO SLIDESHARE - GREAT FIX 8-D

I am feeling so lucky to belong to such a responsive and caring community. The problem we had with our slide shows has been resolved. SlideShare came to our rescue.

We had an amazingly quick and much appreciated response not only from SlideShare but from caring bloggers - Allanah, Tom and others. Thank you all very much.

As soon as I realised the problem and danger it posed, I posted my concern on the feedback panel at SlideShare and received the following in my inbox. Allanah showed the benefits of Twitter in getting an almost immediate response and has given me more food for thought in the benefits of Twitter.

For a clearer view of Amit Ranjan's fix you can visit the
following visit: http://blog.slideshare.net/2008/03/11/how-to-turn-off-related-feeds-at-the-end-of-slideshows/

Hopefully other sites mentioned by Tom will take a leaf out of SlideShare's book and provide the same type of option.

No comments:

RELLCO

RELLCO
Our Cluster Journey Together Into New Horizons.